Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1 month

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I went a whole month without blogging; maybe it was midterms, I don't really know. But I decided I should probably start again. So here it goes...and I've got nothing. How about conference...It was good, I liked it...it came at a good time. I probably would have liked it a whole lot less if I wasn't engaged, but I am, so that's safe.
I could also include march madness. That was...well wow. Long live Jimmer. Also, I wish Butler would have won, but oh well. And how about VCU huh? Amazing.
I'm trying to think what else to include. Maybe that my engagement is halfway over, or that we've got an apartment for the future. Also, we took engagements. It wasn't even bad. Which is surprising to me.
Well that will be it for now. I'm going to try blogging consistently...but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment