Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A sad day

So it really wasn't. The reason I put the title as is, is because I don't plan to include sports anymore in this blog, unless i'm directly related. For all my sports opinions, please visit www.big3sportsreport.blogspot.com It is something I'm doing with Nick Barnum and Jason Robinson. It should be a lot of fun.

On a legitimate sad note, I didn't get the accounting job I was hoping for, but Preston (the guy who interviewed me) was very classy and took the time to call me and tell me how much he liked the interview and that when they have an opening in the fall, he hopes I apply. So I guess that's the positive part of the situation. It was a good experience nonetheless. Well now, it's time to go out and do something today. Like 50 hours of accounting. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment