Thursday, October 17, 2019

UHSAA RPI Update Thursday 10-17 with Brackets

Lone Peak's appeal was overturned.  I updated the original dataset to show that -- because it is faster to use the original dashboard than the new one I added yesterday.  Also, to make the information easier to digest, I created some brackets and took screenshots that are below.  They aren't the easiest to read, but they are the best I could do on short notices.

*Edit - Please remember these aren't official.  If you haven't been following along all season, there were some very minor discrepancies between my model and the official model.  For whatever reason, it has only really affected East and Monticello.  There is a chance that they could be one spot lower than their current seed.

6A

5A
4A
3A

2A

No comments:

Post a Comment