Friday, October 18, 2019

UHSAA RPI Updated Friday October 18

This will be another post with screenshots of the brackets, and a link to the dashboard where the data can be found.

I will update the out of state information tonight once I am home and the games have gone final.  There is a chance that certain scores won't be recorded before tomorrow's release, and if that's the case, the game data won't be included.

I tried testing some of state opponent data to see how much it would change the current RPI if a team won or lost.  I was able to see a change as large as 0.02, and data as small as 0.0001 by changing different games to wins or losses.  What I am trying to say is that don't expect any drastic changes tonight, but if your team is very close to another team, and one of them has an out of state opponent, things could slightly change.

6A
5A
4A
3A
2A

No comments:

Post a Comment