Sunday, October 23, 2011

Food

Blogging for the sake of blogging is rather boring. I don’t want to do it… but I have to. I’ll try and keep this blog positive while posting something new. So BYU, flag, and fantasy football are all off limits. But food isn’t off limits. So after our big victory on Friday, most of us went to Denny’s to celebrate. Jocelyn and I were there with Brady and Jessica, Tyler and no Shalyse (dancing somewhere), Kyle and Hannah, and Brandon and Karina. We all had a grand time (at least I did) talking about the game and getting to know Karina seeing as how she’s the only one I’ve never really met before. The best part of the night was that Brandon and I knew what Kyle was going to order. Jocelyn thought it was creepy, we thought it was funny. Not that you don’t already know this, but if you go to Denny’s, get breakfast. I don’t care if it’s 3 p.m. or 3 a.m. you must always get breakfast. You’re welcome.

Speaking of food, after the BYU game on Saturday we went to Pizza Pie Café with the McArthurs. I don’t know what it is about all-you-can-eat pizza, but I love it. Maybe it’s because it’s pizza, or all you can it, or both…but it was good. You never walk out thinking “This was a bad choice”…well maybe you do, but only because you’re full, not because you didn’t like it. Fortunately for us we beat the rush of people because we left the 2nd offensive series after Heaps got in.

So not that you really need food advice, but now you know two of my favorite places to eat: Pizza Pie Café, and Denny’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment