Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Car

I have had many issues with cars over time, but the Camry has been the best that I have had. She had some issues, but now I don't have to take care of them.

Examples.

1. I don't have to vacuum it out.

2. I don't have to take out the trash.

3. The oil spill is no longer my problem.

4. I don't have to wash the car.


These are of course the silver lining that I found to my car being ruined over the weekend. I guess we got an oil leak recently and didn't know. I didn't trust the oil light because 1, we recently had the oil changed, 2 the light was on and off (never consistent) and 3 the battery seemed to be having issues. The clock would always reset, as would the radio presets, and other lights would flicker on and off.

She was a great car, but she is gone now... enjoy your rest Camry, your gas mileage was legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment