Friday, March 2, 2012

March Madness

So in a few days brackets will be released for NCAA March Madness and I will make a bracket that you can fill out and send back to me like last year. Scoring will be the same, but we will include the first 4 from the beginning (each worth 1 point), but you can forfeit those 4 points if you would like more time on your bracket of 64. Just as a reminder, scoring is 1 pt for every team you get right in round 1, 2 pts. for round 2, 3 for 3, etc.

The changes this year:

1- No money. I hate trying to collect it. We never collected it all from last year. So if someone wants to take charge in that department, feel free, but I wont do it this year.

2- The standings will be updated on this blog, not the other I made last year.

3- Instead of me e-mailing people the bracket, I will put the master in dropbox and post a link. This way anyone can join at anytime without my permission, the more the merrier. But more details about this when the time comes.

4- Using dropbox, I will try to make everyone's bracket public so you know there is no cheating, but where there is no money, it doesn't matter as much...but since I'm an honest guy, this should never have been a problem to begin with.

5- I am thinking we might allow multiple brackets...I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

That is all, I'll be looking to post more in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment