Friday, March 2, 2012

Oops

So I'm pretty sure I said I'd get back to blog once we got back from the break. Well here I am, finally back from the break. Just two months after. So brief rundown from then until now. Christmas was fun back in DC. I wont go into too many details, but I enjoyed just about everything out there...the only thing I didn't enjoy was the national Christmas tree. It was pathetic. Also, I made the finals in two of my three fantasy football leagues and won the championship in one of them. I consider that a successful season overall.

Considering I failed my Accounting final, and got a B- in the class, my plans to major in accounting had to change (you had to get a B and I was like 2% off) plans. Right now that plan is information systems. Right now I'm in a computer programming class and I actually really like it. I just took my midterm for it and it might have been the most enjoyable midterm I have taken. It would have been better had it been on computer and not on paper, but that's not the point.

That's most of the need to know stuff I've had go on in the last two months. For some fun side notes...I've been to 3 Jazz games this year (5 in my life) and all have been enjoyable. We are still looking for a car, I still love my iPhone, and our cat still bites us. I read the Hunger Games, and I'm excited to see the movie (and plenty of other movies I might add). I'm sad football is over, but excited that March Madness will be here soon.

I'll try and get back to blogging again, at least enough to finish the mission stuff I started. Until then, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment