Friday, February 18, 2011

3 (almost 4) day weekend

It's almost here...I only have on class at 10, and very little homework, and then I'm free. Hopefully I can be done with everything by about noon...that would be epic. I don't know what I'm going to do with all the free time... any suggestions out there? I'm thinking a nap is in place for sure. Maybe a movie. Maybe not, I just don't know.
I really don't have much to say, but I like saying it, so here come some statements... some important, some not so much.
  1. Have you ever noticed how light it is when there is a cloud cover at midnight? All the lights on reflect off the clouds. It's actually pretty cool.
  2. The fantasy football page just updated the history section, so now you can go in and see how the season went if you so desire. Most of you wont, but just in case you do... you can click your way on over to see it. Kudos to Geoff. That season was legen... wait for it...dary. as a side note, I love Barney Stinson... and posting hyperlinks...except when I can't post pictures of Barney Stinson... Go do a google image search if you want to know.
  3. Coach Miller - Made some not so good choices, but I'm still cheering for you coach.
  4. I've had to relive MJ pushing of Bryon Russel twice in the past 2 days. FML
  5. That is all
  6. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment