Saturday, January 22, 2011

Homework on the weekend...and other random things

So today, I have exactly one class all day and it's at 10 am. I'm quite a fan of my schedule. However, I'm not a fan of Jocelyn's schedule...she gets done with class at around 1. So while I was waiting for her, I decided to do some homework. I have to read 30 minutes a day for Book of Mormon, so I got that out of the way, but then I had more time. I decided that I would be productive and keep doing homework: I decided to do accounting. I don't know what it is, but I love accounting. It wasn't even bad to do homework. I would have done more of it if Jocelyn wouldn't have finished class. I'll come out and say it, accounting makes me happy...I feel like a nerd. ugh. oh well.

So I actually did decide to do something fun besides accounting, and it included watching Secretariat with Jocelyn. Fantastic movie! It's my second time seeing it and it was just as good. I love the movie, and all that goes with it. Very inspirational. If you haven't seen it, pay the $2 and go to the theater on parkway.

Also, I watched sports today. Nothing better than sports. Tim Tebow is the man. I watched a little documentary on him, and that guy is a stud. Denver needs to win a Superbowl soon. You don't see too many people like Tebow in the world, much less in professional sports. I hope he gets it. Speaking of sports, do you know who is a joke? Dan Gilbert. Hey Dan, how is that title chase coming? Do you still plan on winning a championship before LeBron does in Miami? I'm not a fan of how LeBron went out, but the guy is sick, I cheer for him and I'm glad Gilbert looks like a fool. Cleveland has almost as many wins (8) as the 1st place San Antonio Spurs have losses (6). Keep trying Dan.

Well, by going back and reading my blog, I realize how bounced around it is, but that's ok. It's my blog and it makes me happy. Maybe with more experience I'll write better...and if i write earlier, but that's ok. I'm not worried, because it's my blog and I'll write whatever makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment