Monday, January 24, 2011

Still Chapped

I'm still thoroughly upset about BYU's line-up policy. It now turns out that there will be a random luck of the draw going on for the 500 lucky fans in the right barricade section. So they are putting up barricades in 4 hours and will divide the groups into 500. After the devotional they will pick one lucky group, it doesn't matter when they showed up or how much spirit they have. They will get the good seats. This is unfair. It is not based on dedication or spirit. Perhaps they will have a cheering contest, but I doubt it. Judging by what I heard from the video and by the fact that the office will be open until 5:00 pm, they must think that only 100-300 people will be in line...the line that is formed right after the devotional.

Perhaps I'm over-reacting. I would like to believe I am and that I will have great seats. However, I don't think that is the case. I believe that all the wristbands will be handed out by 1:00 pm and the rest of us unlucky souls will have to camp out. I really hope this policy changes for the future. Maybe this is an overall negative post, but I'm that upset about it. Maybe I'll be happy about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment