Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Homework

Homework is one of those things that is just awful, and I mean awful. What happened to the days of one hour of homework for one hour in the class? The fact that it should now be 2 hours outside for every hour in is just nuts. It's even worse when teachers plan that as the minimum. Oh it is frustrating. It's even worse when you don't get it. I'm sure that's the case with most college students...we read and we just don't get it. Sure, during your reading after 10 pm isn't the best idea, but still, I don't always get what I read. Take for example, my I SYS 201 homework. Very interesting class, it's required to get into accounting (I don't know why, but I like my accounting homework, i'm weird) and I learn when I go to class. But when I read each chapter, it feels like I should be reading a complete other book just to get me to the chapter. It's very interesting, but it's so new. On a positive note, I like Dr. Anderson a lot... she does a very good job at teaching for understanding and going to class is what I need to get it. So way to go Dr. Anderson. You get a shout out.

Speaking of shout outs, I'd like to give a big one to NBC for getting my favorite shows back up this week...Chuck, the office, community and outsourced are all back this week, and I'm so stoked. I already watched Chuck (best show that you're probably not watching) and it was great, and I can't wait for the other shows. Also getting a shot out, How I Met Your Mother and Glory Daze...I liked HIMYM this week and I'm about to waste sleeping by watching Glory Daze season finale.

So as I wrap this up, I realize what I'm going to blog about tomorrow...but we'll get to that later...like tomorrow....but I want to finish with homework, which was my original topic. While it takes up time and fun... it's always a fun time if you're doing homework with the right people by your side... and this semester I have been, and my homework experience has been so much better. Maybe it's because I am having a positive attitude and I'm trying to enjoy it more, but still, having your best friends around makes all the difference, and that's the message I want to convey between the negativity and the expression of my TV love.

No comments:

Post a Comment